Influencer unhooks bra to show what natural boobs really look like

 

 

 Body positive influencer and model Nelly London has taken to Instagram to share what her boobs look like without a bra in all their natural glory.

 

The Brighton-based brunette often shares uplifting content to her 455,000 followers - where she has previously opened up about a boob job gone wrong.

Nelly has been left with scars on her boobs after her body rejected her breast reduction surgery.

“Actually I now take really great pride in showing off my scars. I take a lot of pictures of them and put them on Instagram.

“I am openly proud of them because they’ve been such a journey for me,” she told BBC Three.

And she still has no shame about her scars, as in her recent post she has shared candid side by side snaps of her breasts.

 

 

 READ MORE AND PHOTOS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Από το Blogger.